Saturday, June 1, 2013

Summer Sale!

Here it is June already, and you haven't heard a peep from me in the last few months. Yes, I admit I haven't been properly nurturing the Knús project lately...I've actually gone and gotten myself a day job - yay! But that leaves so little time and energy on the side. So...I thought why not stir up some activity here and have a sale! Really, it's a much better idea to have these awesome organic and eco-friendly items on your back enhancing your tango experience and not sitting here on a shelf in my spare bedroom doing nothing. So here it is, the first Knús eco-friendly tango sale! 30% off while supplies last! Also, I want to take this opportunity to thank the men for the especially great reception to the tango marathon trousers. They have been so popular, but the downside is that I have very few pieces left! This is in part because of the difficulty in obtaining the high-quality fabrics. It seems like every time I order a fabric that I really like, it runs out at the distrubutor or becomes discontinued by the manufacturer. Not sure what the future of this will be, but I do know that I don't want to compromise on quality and the original Knús vision. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment